Apidura BACKCOUNTRY COMPACT FRAME PACK (5,3L)
Designed to provide a larger and more balanced load on multi-day adventures, when tackling steep climbs and technical trails and for every day riding and commuting, Frame Packs work well in combination with Apidura’s other packs. Also great for commuting and every day riding.
Pack dimensions have been optimized to fit a range of different frame sizes and geometries. Please contact us if you are unsure of which size is most suitable for your bicycle.
Constructed from high quality materials and optimized for durability and weight.
Available in a range of sizes and geometries, to accommodate a range of cyclists.
Please note that, while the body fabric of this pack is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter the packs through the seams when exposed to a sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry (such as electronics).
To determine the appropriate size for your bicycle, measure the space. Please also pay attention to the vertical space available within the triangle to determine whether these packs are appropriate for your bicycle.
- Hypalon reinforced velcro straps for strength and to minimize frame abrasion.
- Yellow interior liner for enhanced visibility.
- Inner mesh pocket for organization on the go.
- Battery lead / hydration hose port underneath the top tube
- One-finger zipper pullers for easy access on the go
- Two full length #8 nylon water resistant zip with protected closures.
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety.
Dimension Polyant VX21 is the main body fabric. This 4 layer laminated fabric offers a combination of superior waterproofness, light weight, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch.
Packs should be washed by hand to preserve the integrity of the laminated body fabric. You can use a mild diluted soap if needed and air dry the pack.
Do not machine wash or dry. Do not iron.