inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Artikel im Shop lagernd,
Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
10% Cyber Weekend Rabatt
- gültig auch auf bereits reduzierte Preise
- nur für ausgewählte und lagernde Artikel
- zeitlich begrenzte Aktion
auf fast alle lagernede Artikel
- Bestell-Nr.: FWL-0000-022
Apidura EXPEDITION FULL FRAME PACK DRY (14L)
THE QUINTESSENTIAL PACK FOR CARRYING HEAVY LOADS OVER LONG DISTANCES.
The Pack fits into the bike’s main triangle, providing a large space for bulky items — anything from cooking gear and tent poles, to heavy tools on longer expeditions and bikepacking trips. The resulting low centre of gravity is spread along a narrow, central plane, resulting in a Pack that has minimal effect on handling while offering a high volume of storage space.
It’s constructed from a lightweight fabric, custom milled to Apidura’s specifications and able to be welded together at the seams to create a watertight seal. Zippers with protected closures ensure that kit stays dry, even in a sustained downpour. A battery lead/hydration hose port is handy for charging devices or staying hydrated on the road.
- L1: 53cm, L2: 7cm, L3: 45cm, L4: 14cm, L5: 35cm
- Front width: 7cm
- Back width: 6cm
To determine the appropriate size for your bicycle, measure the space underneath the top tube. Please also pay attention to the vertical space available within the triangle to determine whether these packs are appropriate for your bicycle.
- Weight: 395g
- Capacity: 14L
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Carbon-friendly attachment straps for a strong hold
- Dual interior compartments, with removable internal divider
- Interior storage pockets keep contents organised
- Protected battery/hydration hose port
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility
The Expedition Full Frame Pack is cut from a three-layer laminate fabric that was developed specifically for Apidura. The material is lightweight, and is highly resistant to tears and abrasion. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures complete waterproofing.
Packs should be washed by hand to preserve the integrity of the laminated body fabric. You can use a mild diluted soap if needed and air dry the pack.
Do not machine wash or dry. Do not iron.
|wasserdicht / wasserabweisend:||wasserdicht|